News & Tips
Safety Remove Skin Tags, Moles & Age Spots
We have expanded our aesthetic repertoire with Dermapen Cryo™. This advanced cryotherapy innovation delivers an ultra-cold jet of high-pressure nitrous oxide directly to skin lesions.
What is Dermapen Cryo & How does it work?
The Dermapen Cryo uses disposable cartridges of liquefied N2O to deliver quick, effective cryotherapy treatments to benign skin lesions. The nitrous oxide destroys tissues by freezing the intercellular fluid and forming ice shards and crystals that rupture the cells membrane, destroying the cells.
Because it delivers N2O directly onto the lesion and not the healthy surrounding tissue, it can safely treat lesions on the face and around the delicate eye area. Dermapen Cryo accurately delivers an ultra-cold, high pressure N20 jet directly onto the lesion, making it very effective. It is also very fast, with a penetration rate of 1mm per 5 seconds and able to penetrate to a depth of 5mm deep.
Benefits of Dermapen Cryo,
- Pinpoint accuracy; treats lesions from 1mm to 10mm in size
- Safely treats lesions on face and close to eyes
- Effective – treats the lesion and not any healthy surrounding tissue, no follow up care needed
- Does not touch the skin
- Fast treatments: treats 2mm lesion in 10 seconds
- With its quick and pain-free treatment, you can remove unsightly: The Dermapen Cryo allows you to make your skin flawless, all over. Safely can remove
- Warts, skin tags, seborrhoeic keratoses, benign moles, cherry angiomas, solar/actinic keratosis, mole/nevus, sebaceous hyperplasia, age spots & freckles. *GP consent may be need for some lesions.
For more information call 5622 3335 or BOOK ONLINE
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
Many Faces Beauty Therapy Clinic is a skin focus clinic, specialised in corrective Facials & homecare treatments while offering all traditional beauty services, we also have Consulting Cosmetic injectors in the clinic every month.